American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreting
In 2013, we began providing American Sign Language (ASL) services to the Deaf and hard-of-hearing community in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
LAMP’s American Sign Language Interpreters
Like all of our interpreting services, our American Sign Language interpreters are available 24/7. Our team has extensive knowledge of all aspects of Deaf culture and has met the educational requirements for ASL interpreting, ranging from bachelor’s degrees in interpreting to specialized master’s degrees.
Our interpreters have expertise the following areas:
- Medical Care – private physicians and hospitals
- Mental Health – therapy sessions
- Law – attorney-client consultations, depositions, law enforcement, and court trials and proceedings
- Education – parents and teachers, assemblies, counseling sessions, Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings, and other educational settings
- Government – public meetings, educational services, community events
- Other Industries – business and employment training, conferences, religious services and events