Language Access Multicultural People (LAMP) decreases linguistic and cultural barriers for immigrants, refugees, and the deaf and hard of hearing seeking health care and support services in the St. Louis Metropolitan and surrounding areas.
WHY CHOOSE LAMP SERVICES?
- On-call interpreters available 24/7
- Over 45+ languages on-site available
- We train interpreters in “Bridging the Gap”
- Over 20 years of experience
- Compliance in the medical care, law, and mental health industries
- Competitive rates
- No emergency fee
Language Access Multicultural People (LAMP) was establish in 1997. We provide around the clock interpretation (including: interpretation, translation, and cultural diversity training services.