Nearly 720,000 people in missouri need language access Assistance
Let us help you connect across communication barriers, even amid the added challenges of COVID-19, through…
- Free remote (Foreign Language & ASL) interpreting support temporarily available for Missouri providers
- Video remote interpreting services (including Zoom for Telehealth video conferencing)
- Cisco Webex conferencing communication
- Over-the-Phone remote interpreting and translation services
- Our ability to work with your facility’s existing remote platform(s) such as Skype, Zoom, or other telemedicine platforms
- Assisting your Deaf, Hard-of-hearing (HOH), or Limited English Proficient (LEP) clients with platform set-up
- Business and after hours availability for remote language access services from local interpreters and translators in over 100 languages
- Serving as a back-up to your existing remote interpreting services
Partnering with our non-profit agency builds your capacity to deliver life-giving, even life-saving, care to clients regardless of language or ability. Together we not only support our most vulnerable neighbors by making the vital services you provide accessible, but also support the hundreds of language access professionals who live and work in our community. Together we are stronger than COVID-19.
who we are
Our mission at Language. Access. Multicultural. People. (LAMP) is to empower people and build relationships by bridging cultural and linguistic divides. We have proudly served our region for nearly 25 years and will continue to do so, providing critical language support, during this time of crisis.