Spanish Beginner Group Class – Part 1 Course Description
BECOME BILINGUAL FOR THE FIRST TIME OR ONCE AGAIN WITH OUR SPANISH BEGINNER CLASS
Maybe you have never learned any Spanish besides “Cerveza” or “Hola” or maybe you look back fondly on your high school years when you were able to hold full conversations in Spanish while you now can no longer recall a word of Spanish Either way, this class is for you!
The second most spoken language in the United States is not only becoming an essential form of communication but an integral and enjoyable part of the local culture.
What to Expect from your Spanish Beginner class:
- Learn basic Spanish greetings, introduction skills, and key info to begin to understand the world of Spanish around you.
- Comprehend basic written introductions about people and objects, as well as colors and foods.
- Learn pronunciation of sounds and words.
- Identify key points when listening to others speak.
- Lastly, by the end of this Spanish course – be able to read and write key phrases.
Date and Time of Group Spanish Beginner Classes : September 16 – December 16th, 2019: 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Please sign up by September 6th to join the class.